Tips for the successful handling of XSchischa coloring:
• Half a teaspoon of the X-Sparkles is usually quite sufficient. (Too much added will deposit it at the bottom of the bowl.)
• The Xschischa Neon Glow is a fluorescent color that releases its effect in so-called black light (UV light, UV-A).
• For X-Sparkles sparkles to ‘dance’ it is important that you mix the powder with the water. We recommend swinging the punch vigorously.
• For a long-lasting effect, it is recommended to smoke without a diffuser. Because this reduces the resistance of the water and thus generates less vibration.
• It can happen that X-Sparkles settle on the bottom of the bowl. Instead of pulling, we recommend blowing, so that the sparkles are free again in the water. (depending on bow shape and not too strong)
• X-Sparkles products are food safe and free of any harmful substances.
• After using X-Sparkles products, we recommend cleaning with a small amount of detergent or, if necessary, a cleaning brush
• Shake vigorously at the Candy Colors before use.
• For difficult to clean molasses catchers we recommend not to use X-Sparkles coloring products.